Become QAA Member
International Quality Review (IQR) enables your institution to demonstrate that your quality assurance systems meet international standards. A successful review results in accreditation by QAA International, providing trust and confidence for your students and international partners. IQR provides opportunities to:
- Demonstrate effective quality assurance measured against international benchmarks
- Strengthen your global positioning
- Drive improvement and excellence
- Develop partnerships with EU/UK institutions
Whether you’re just starting out, building your career, or working at the highest level, there’s a route to membership suiting you to demonstrate your level of knowledge and experience.
What can membership do for you?
- Professional credibility and recognition for your skills and abilities.
- The support and shared experience of almost 120,000 people professionals in the worldwide QAA community.
- Boost your career prospects and earning potential.
For Non-Academic Centres
QAA International Centre Recognition
- 1. Please fill in the Centre Recognition (CR) form.
- 2. Please submit Business Registration, Certificate of Incorporation and Education License (if applicable).
- 3. There is a one-off GBP£ 2,100.0 payment for centre recognition.
Remarks: This process takes around 2-3 weeks, depending on the completeness of the documents required.
After being a QAA International Recognition Centre, Endorsement of Programme can be applied.
- 1. Please fill in the Endorsement Registration (ER) Form.
- 2. Please submit the documents mentioned in the ER Form.
- 3. Depends on the level of the programme, there will be a one-off payment for the endorsement:
- 4. The fee of each certificate (starting from GBP £50.0) is depended on the endorsed level you apply for.
QAA International Provides Excellent Horizon on
the EU & UK Quality Assurance for You